Thursday, April 03, 2008

A wow e-mail and a bit of spring

I just got an amazing e-mail. Do any of you remember our friends Johnetta and Charlie? They have (incredibly good looking) boys the same age as our kids, Colby and Marcus. I just got an e-mail from her announcing the newest addition to their family--a baby girl named Jaida. She came to them through adoption in February. It made me realize how incredibly bad I've been at keeping in touch with her, because I was totally surprised! What a great way that was to start my morning.

Here's my photo for today. A robin through my windshield at my hairdresser's--they finally arrived, Eleanor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great that you got to hear from them. It is really hard to keep in touch with old friends. I loved the picture of the three girls. Love, Annette